Final Stand Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Rules  Competitions  Staff  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Final Stand Gaming League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit
`iJ. Member
Bandit

Welcome to Final Stand Gaming League Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Final Stand Gaming League   Welcome to Final Stand Gaming League Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 am

Welcome!

This league is new to the scene, made so the North American teams have a place to compete against other NA teams. Now this also includes most teams from SA, and some from Western Europe.

We are looking forward to our upcoming CTF, and TS seasons with what we hope will be a 16 team tournament to get us started!

I am Bandit, a member of the Insane Junction clan, league admin, and "Founder" of the League. I look forward to playing against each team, and hope for them to come back for another season.

In the future we plan on adding Bomb, and 2v2 TS teams to our list of competitions. Until then, the only items teams may register for are our Capture the Flag (CTF) and Team Survivor (TS) game modes. We also appreciate any suggestions you think will help us maintain the site, and how we run the competitions any better to insure fun to everyone.

If you need any help don't be afraid to post Here or PM myself, or RainMan.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Final Stand Gaming League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Stand Gaming League :: League General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: